Greetings from Texas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathmetal

Reaction score
Five years plus pipesmoker here; I like tobacco, books and death metal. I have been a lurker here for some time and have learned a lot from the varied threads. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :)

AJ

Welcome aboard. I keep saying all you brothers in Texas need to start a B&M chapter haha.

Thanks, all. Drums, I am an amateur musician but have been writing about music for approximately two decades and have other industry experience. I remain an avid listener: any given day you might find me cranking some Bob Marley, or maybe Ildjarn, and quite often, Carl Nielsen.

Jevverrett":fvf7mwxm said:
I keep saying all you brothers in Texas need to start a B&M chapter haha.
You know, you're right.

The difficulty is that Texas is huge and also varied.

If we could get a decent B&M chain here, it might take off. Knowing Texans, it might have to sell liquor and guns too.

Then again, if I could get a two-fer discount on Dunhill pipes and Ruger firearms, I might never leave.

Howdy from DFW!! You mentioned B&Ms, back in the '70s/'80s there used to be several independent as well as chain B&Ms up here in N. Texas. 'Twas the hey day of retail pipe shops. But the web and e'tailing has put an end to that !! But with that said, we have sooo much more 'baccy available to us than any number of B&Ms could provide back then! Enjoy your time here and glad to see another Texan !! :twisted: