Greetings from the Newly Submerged State of Long Island

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverbend

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Nice to meet you all. I still think of myself as the kid being taught how to fill a pipe with Troost but 45 years have passed since then, I met a lovely lady got married, had two kids who somehow are now 30 and 28.

I do remember my son's daughter being born nearly three years ago and even more than your children a grandchild keeps things real.

I've worn a lot of hats in my time and smoked a lot of pipes. Looking forward to speaking with you all.

Pete

Welcome to the brotherhood.  

A better group of folks you won't find anywhere.

I was in Secaucus Tuesday evening and wondered how you made out over there in Strong Island. 13.8" of rain overnight, 5" in one hour, I believe that was a record night for rainfall. I had to go to two NJ Turnpike entrances to find one that wasn't flood/closed Wed AM. I hope you were dry, I guess no one on the island is "high".

Hiya there Pete!. I hope y'all dry out up there soon. You can send some of that rain down here to Texas. We sure could use it! Anyways, glad to have you here. A bunch of friendly old an' young codgers here. Hop right in and join us. Can hardly find a better place to visit!

JP