Greetings from the Smoky Mountains!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falcon65

Reaction score
I have been visiting here often for information and decided to join. This site has been a wealth of knowledge for me and I appreciate it very much. I have a collection of odd metal and system pipes as well as some handmade ones. I have come to appreciate the artwork and the engineering of a great pipe. I love smoking Samuel Gawith Perfection, 3 Oaks Syrian and Penzance (when I can find it!!!). I have determined that pipe smoking, especially sitting beside a stream in the Smoky Mountains, is one of the finest pleasures of life. The greatest lesson I have learned from the pipe is the value of slowing down....
Thanks guys for a great forum!!!!
Scott

Welcome, good sir! I live in Kentucky and would perhaps like to know of good places to ride a motorcycle and stop for a smoke of the pipe in the Smoky Mountains.

Welcome! What part of the Smokey Mountains are you from?

As for riding a motorcycle, Blue Ridge Parkway, Riding the dragon tail (http://www.tailofthedragon.com/) are popular.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I agree about riding the BR Parkway and the dragon. My friends who ride say both are great. As far as places to smoke a pipe,I love to camp so Bandy Creek at Big South Fork and Elkmont in the Smokies are my favorite places to go. I live closer to Knoxville so Smokys cigar shop is a good place to visit as well as the Gatlinburlier in Gatlinburg.