Greetings from The Thousand Islands

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genericsoul

Reaction score
hey gang, it's Genericsoul and i'm back again :p

if you're unfamiliar with me; i post on Youtube under the same name, I live,work,smoke and play in New York's Thousand Islands region, the only place in the world where a lake and a river meet. i found this while googling for Boswell's christmas cookie as i'm currently enjoying a bowl full.

i'd like to believe i will post often but can't promise anything. if anyone is in my area please chime in and let me know where we can meet up for a bowl and a beer.

Welcome,
The Islands must be in a deep freeze by now, love Gananoque.
Doc

docwatson":79q7iftz said:
Welcome,
The Islands must be in a deep freeze by now, love Gananoque.
Doc
it's only 1 Celsius here right now, not much snow but there is more than enough wind for me to have ordered a wind cap...problem i'm having is that it's too small for most of my bowls. are there different sizes available? or just a standard size?

and btw...thanks for the welcome from all the rest.

Glad to have you onboard. I used to live in Syracuse and spent some time up your way at Clayton and ABay and yes Cape Vincent.

Welcome , any good B&Ms in your area?, they might help finding a wind cap to fit,,,,,