Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FunkMaster Footle

Reaction score
Hello to all the brethren of briar!

I had created this profile a good long while ago at the behest of my good friend. You all may know him as Ocelot55. I warmly welcome any crap you all would give me for being his friend, but indeed I am. Based out of the same hole in the wall tobacco shoppe he is based from. The Panhandle of Texas called me down to study arachnids. Then I got sucked into being a cigar and pipe connoisseur. Albeit, he will attest, a rather odd one at that. I dabble in a number of different things, and can even speak a skosh of Swahili.

I am sure I will have copious amounts of fun and an absence amount of enjoyment here.

Salaam kwa wote,
Funk Master

It's about time you joined the craziness.

Welcome to the club!

Hello and nice to meet you, welcome to BoB, any friend of Jesse' is fine by me. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Welcome to the brotherhood....any friend of Jesse yada, yada, yada.  Point being, welcome to the mob.

Speaking of mob, I was stopped a while back in Amarillo, by your local storm troopers under the guise of "Drug Task Force".  So I have had close contact with the dirt of Amarillo, literally, dirt...pushed us to the ground like we were dogs or something.  Nice invitation to visit....NOT.  I understand they have a mission...but every out of state tag?  Really?
Sorry for the rant.  Not your problem or doing.

Welcome to the BoB.

I'd have guessed a friendship with PuffDaddy; but if you can live with it being Big-O posse, the rest of us can.

I too have a friend in Tejas.  I don't brag about it either.

pepesdad1":9h28qkcc said:
Welcome to the brotherhood....any friend of Jesse yada, yada, yada.  Point being, welcome to the mob.

Speaking of mob, I was stopped a while back in Amarillo, by your local storm troopers under the guise of "Drug Task Force".  So I have had close contact with the dirt of Amarillo, literally, dirt...pushed us to the ground like we were dogs or something.  Nice invitation to visit....NOT.  I understand they have a mission...but every out of state tag?  Really?
Sorry for the rant.  Not your problem or doing.

Welcome to the BoB.
Walt, You gotta take the Peace signs and Vote for McGovern stickers off your car when you come through here. LOL!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have as much fun here as you hope to!

"T"

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Thank you all for your warm and rather unfortunate, in the case of pepesdad, welcomes. It is greatly appreciated. I am sure I will enjoy myself.

Since you shared, riff raff, I will share too. A rather fun Israeli funk band...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/90qLOoT5oI8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>