Greetings!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been smoking pipes for about 2-3 years and am finally considering myself worthy to discuss tobacco and pipe related material. I own 16 pipes and more tobacco than I can account for. I also enjoy a good cigar when i have the time and have been an aficionado for about 7 years. Looking forward to meeting some of you and continuing this never ending joy of pipe smoking!

Cheers!

Welcome to BoB.  you'll find everything you need right here...no better people and great vendors.

You are about to enjoy yourself.

HamishMcDowell":m25by8jb said:
Hello all! I've been smoking pipes for about 2-3 years and am finally considering myself worthy to discuss tobacco and pipe related material. I own 16 pipes and more tobacco than I can account for. I also enjoy a good cigar when i have the time and have been an aficionado for about 7 years.  Looking forward to meeting some of you and continuing this never ending joy of pipe smoking!

Cheers!
Welcome, Hamish!  I hope you enjoy yourself here.  BTW, if you are the type to want to account for all your tobacco (like me), there is always this site:

tobacco cellar

Thanks for the info Dr.T! I'm already backed up on what I own or do not own tobacco wise. This will greatly help. Cheers mate!

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ