Greetings

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wake_n_flake

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm JD and I'm a noob here, hailing from the humble city of Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Long time pipe smoker, first time caller. I picked up a pipe around 20 years ago (both my dad and great grandfather influenced my actions, having been life-long pipe men).

I mainly enjoy Balkans/English blends, but also the occasional Virginia Flake or whatever the heck I feel like. I'll try anything once. I was looking around for a forum to suck up all the collective knowledge of experienced pipe people, and I love hearing others' takes on blends. I've been in the game a while, but there's still a lot I don't know and a lot I haven't tried.

Peace.

Welcome aboard, matey! :pirat:

You're in the right "hood for some good sucking up of knowledge and experience, mate. :D

Welcome to the BoB, hope your here for the long haul. You will find some knowledgeable and pleasant people here. Any questions just ask away. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Welcome aboard Wake! You will find there are a great bunch of folks here who have a depth of knowledge and willingness to share beyond compare! So pull up a seat and set a spell. Don't be afriad to ask any questions you have or to poke around in all the corners. You never know what hidden joys you might stumble upon!

Welcome JD. Glad to have you on board. Please feel free to ask your questions but your years of experience should serve as a valuable resource for those just taking up the pipe. :)

AJ

A hearty welcome from across the pond too. One of the Blighty contingent checking in!

Welcome (if a bit on the late side) to BoB; I hope you enjoy your time here

"T"