Growley Digtoad

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning looking pipes there.

I particularly love the Digtoad - its great idea and a sitter no less! Man, thats close to the pipe of my dreams.

Loving your work - keep them coming!

i.keenum":nt08kpqu said:
Brian your pipes are killer brother and I would love to watch work you magic one day.

On a did note. Where do get briar that had grain as fine as what was in that link. Freaking amazing!
Mimmo Briar, in Italy. It's the best in the business from my experience.

DrumsAndBeer":qlp1urd5 said:
Yeah man, I absolutely love your work. That's a fantastic drawing too!  :D 
I can't claim the drawing. That was done by Andrew Peterson I believe...or maybe one of his sons did it. I can't remember.

That (the Digtoad) is a beautiful pipe! I love the angles and hard lines that are represented in this design. This is something I would love to have on my pipe rack! Better yet, hanging from my mouth smoking something... Anything!

Growley":138jxrk1 said:
DrumsAndBeer":138jxrk1 said:
I can't claim the drawing. That was done by Andrew Peterson I believe...or maybe one of his sons did it. I can't remember.
Is that Andrew Peterson the musician? I guess I could google it, but, eh...

Anywho, I enjoy your experimental pipes... At least more now than the elephant knee days!

Old Nate":2wfjq59u said:
That (the Digtoad) is a beautiful pipe! I love the angles and hard lines that are represented in this design. This is something I would love to have on my pipe rack! Better yet, hanging from my mouth smoking something... Anything!
Thanks Nate! I'm about to make another here soon to fulfill a commission order. He's got some pretty wild colors picked out so we'll see how it turns out.

gravel":bli2oqkz said:
Growley":bli2oqkz said:
DrumsAndBeer":bli2oqkz said:
Is that Andrew Peterson the musician? I guess I could google it, but, eh...

Anywho, I enjoy your experimental pipes... At least more now than the elephant knee days!
It sure is. He's a great dude and one of my favorite artists.

I've been enjoying making some funky pipes lately. I won't completely exit from more classic shapes by any means though. They're all fun to make.