Growley Pipes Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growley

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've been able to really post on here, or even lurk for that matter. Since going into pipe making full time, I find that I am busier than I've ever been in probably my entire working life. I'm in the shop at the crack of dawn and don't normally emerge until about 5:30. I guess as a boss, I'm my own slavedriver  :p 

But, I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying making pipes. I've been on this forum for several years now, and really, you guys have helped me get my career started. You've all been so supportive, and I can't thank you enough.

In fact, keep an eye out for a new Growley pipe give away in the next few months. I'll try to think up something fun and make it happen.

In other news, making pipes day in and day out, all day long has really allowed me to take them to a whole new level. I'm quickly looking back at older pipes and seeing the improvements. I hope you see them too!

This post is to mainly check in and tell you all I'm still here and still very much love this community!!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Brian.

Very happy for you man, you have only bigger and better days to come I am sure of it.

rev

Congrats brother, your game has really been stepped up lately and you pipes are telling the tale. Glad your choice to go full time has been going well. :D 

Glad to hear that your still loving your work and that it's progress is moving along smoothly for you. Working day in and day out doesn't necessarily mean your a slave driver, just that you really love what your doing and have good work ethics. I'm really happy for you sir, we can't all do what we love for a living. Keep on looking up, good things are surely coming your way, you sure deserve it.  ;)

There's nothing more fulfilling than doing what you love as your vocation. I've been doing it myself for going on 26 years and still love it!

You're living the dream Brian. How many folks can say that they really and truly enjoy what they do? You're very talented brother and your passion shows in your creations.

Build it and they will come.

:sunny: 

Cheers,

RR

I'm real happy for you Brian. You're a class act and make some wonderful looking pipes. I'm proud to say I own one of your pipes brother.

You have a lot of talent and your work shows it. Glad you can do it full time and full faith. Looking forward to the day I can call you with a request.

...Those pipes look great! Keep up the great work brother!

Thanks guys. Weekends are so weird now. I used to totally look forward to them as an escape to my daily grind. Now they're just icing on the cake. get to the point where I can't wait for Monday's to roll around again so I can get back in the shop!

Before you know it you'll have a factory running out of your back yard. You ever thought of an economy like Talbert and few others do with the half finished stummels?

i.keenum":vpuc0zaz said:
Before you know it you'll have a factory running out of your back yard. You ever thought of an economy like Talbert and few others do with the half finished stummels?
I can't say that I ever have. If I were to make a guess, I'd say it's not in the cards for me, but only time will tell what direction this will all go.