Guess What

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
I am officially a college student.
Classes start May 18th...I'm going to be in debt up to my ears, WHOOO HOOO!

Congrats! Your never too old, young, rich or poor. Myself? I'm too lazy.

Hell, If you wanted to go into debt that bad ya should have just asked me,
I could have really made it happen for ya.

Congratulations Ma'am!

You should have spoken to my daughter first for tips - she doesn't go into debt - I do :twisted: 
Many congratulations, I hope you really enjoy your course.
What are you studying if that isn't too nosey.

Glad to hear you're getting to do what you've stated means alot to you. park the scooter and keep the nose in those books and you'll do well !! :twisted: :twisted:

Best of luck in the classroom! don't forget to keep up on the reading :D

Congratulations and good luck. Those were some of the best years of my life. Hope they're as good for you.

alandadp":is8p53eg said:
You should have spoken to my daughter first for tips - she doesn't go into debt - I do :twisted: 
Many congratulations, I hope you really enjoy your course.
What are you studying if that isn't too nosey.
Not nosey at all. Right now I'm getting my gen eds out of the way, in preparation for an B.S. in IST. Starting off with basic English and Algebra. It's been ages since I've been in school so I figured this would be a good way to get the hang of doing the whole full-time job part-time student thing down before taking on the bigger stuff.

I'm really looking forward to it.

I've also been picking up some programming on my own, starting with Javascript. It's fun.

monbla256":iy8e83ol said:
Glad to hear you're getting to do what you've stated means alot to you. park the scooter and keep the nose in those books and you'll do well !! :twisted: :twisted:
Are you calling my motorcycle a scooter?  :twisted: ::takes out earrings and rolls up sleeves::

Briarbabe":7uveeb68 said:
monbla256":7uveeb68 said:
Are you calling my motorcycle a scooter?  :twisted: ::takes out earrings and rolls up sleeves::
Have ridden Harley's for years and we always refered to 'em as a scooter. Those other things aren't even worth mentioning !! :twisted: :twisted:

Check with the government for loans and grants, my daughter paid for four years of pharmacy school like that. Good luck with your studies!

Briarbabe":utxzpt4u said:
monbla256":utxzpt4u said:
How bout sled?