Guess who just got the news!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can try and order some Syrian Latakia from P&C, but the question is.....will you actually receive it??? I think NOT...lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

OW, You've got to be kidding! Wake up and smell the coffee!
Mama told me a long time ago, "Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on ME!'
Don't take a house to fall on me to figure out who's screw'en who when it comes to businesses like them sir.

Cartaphilus":lwkz0oge said:
OW, You've got to be kidding! Wake up and smell the coffee!
Mama told me a long time ago, "Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on ME!'
Don't take a house to fall on me to figure out who's screw'en who when it comes to businesses like them sir.
:twisted:

Just thought it would be interesting to see how long they would 'have it in stock'. Just after the IPSD order issues other were/are having, I was asked to place an order with P&C for some of the neighbors' rolling tobaccos. So I did, letting them know the problems, and they insisted, as it was the cheapest thing going for what they wanted. Just for Schnitzels and giggles (I saw they were offering Three Oaks at a reduced price) I ordered a few tins, fully not expecting to receive them. I had already placed my order with another vendor, so I wasn't out anything.

I have noticed that P&C has been slowly culling their selections. They used to list tobaccos by manufacturers only, now they list each individual blend, I guess to give the illusion of no loss of product?

Anyway, if anyone wants to play with P&C, they have what they have of McC's Syrian blends, after that, I suspect they will not receive another shipment.

Took two weeks to get my IPSD order and was charged twice for it. Too many botched orders from P&C, Russ quit making the only blend of his that I liked, so I wouldn't touch them again even if they found a lost stash of Mephisto.

Yeah I saw that email from Pipes&Cigars and couldn't think of anything but that "It's a trap!" posting from the other thread.
I really have no desire to order from P&C ever again... I just wish I could get AJ's VaPer somewhere else... I'll probably bite the bullet and place an order from them in the future... but I'm not in any sort of hurry.