GuitarMyFriend and Myself

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hhhhmmmm. Not sure which one to feel sorry for. :mrgreen:

Oh, I mean = Congrats! :cheers:

It's nice to have a fellow BoB member to get together with for a nice smoke or three! I'm not so fortunate, I have to travel about an hour to visit anyone on here...

Have fun, Brothers!

Minus points for either one of you not proudly holding a handful of squirrel carcasses by the tail. :lol:

8)

You can tell which is the young guy and which is the old. The young guy is wearing his hair on the top of his head :lol: and hey, you wore matching shirts too! You guys planned this out, didn't you!

Hope you had a blast, looks like you did :)

Puff, when ever Zach and I are in the same room.... someone is gonna laugh till they piss themselves..... usually our better halves. you so called me old BTW!!!!! ahh if the shoe fits. Im a lucky guy to have made friends with zach... he may be young but he has an old soul and he is a damn good man! Not to mention wise beyond his years. He is educating me on different aspects of pipes and smoking and this winter I am going to educate him on the fur trade... tanning/selling and making different things from the buckskin and furs

Hey, when you're over 30, you're old. Sounds like you guys are gonna have a ball. Good deal!

It's great to have pipesmoking compatriots close by!

Thistleoak, I had no clue you were into tanning hides! I think that is a pretty neat hobby. Also a dying art. Great taxidermists are getting harder to find

Excellent. It's great to have good friends with whom to share pipe smoking. I have a former student and a few other friends I smoke with twice a year as our schedule permits.

I've smoked with fishfuzz once and then we got the families together for dinner at another time.

I wonder how many guys are trying to figure out what this means. :p
Thistleoak":loln2itf said:

Where We Are From
I once met a girl claiming to be from somewhere between Saginaw and Bad-Axe who had never seen anyone do the "hand map". She couldn't figure out why we called her "Thumblander". Obviously she was a fraud and I never believed another word she said. :suspect:

Kaplan, Hopefully the next photo we take you can jump into. Make your way up to Ludington sometime soon.
Another reason I'm madly inlove with my girlfriend, is she introduced me to Alex. We hit it off immediately. Every time He's over, I'll send him home with a pipe or a tobacco and a drink in his belly. And every time I'm over, I get sent home with a full belly, a book, or a peacoat. Going hunting with him is the most fun I've had in I don't know how long, except the first trigger I pulled, It jammed my Shell into my Gramps old Iver Johnson 20 Gauge. Had fun trying to get that outta there, while squirrels (and most likely my Grandpa) were laughing at us. You have no Idea how excited I am about getting into the fur game. I only got a little bit of Trapping info from my Gramps before he got bad. So this will be eye opening!
Zach

George Kaplan":3jsc7azw said:
Ocelot55":3jsc7azw said:
I had no clue you were into tanning hides! I think that is a pretty neat hobby. Also a dying art.
Was that a pun? :scratch:
If there's a pun in there, George, I have faith you can find it! ;)

I'm doing well T-oak, all things considered. Being old, just like you, Brother. Lovin' every minute. :D

I'm also jealous I can't make a body-part map with my state. I wonder if people in Italy use their leg, or Louisianans use their foot. :scratch:

8)

I think it's great you two are pipe smokin' buddies. I think I'm the only pipe smoker in the tri-county area here.

30? Hell,I can't even remember ever being 30!

thats the best part of living in michigan.... someone asks where you live all you have to do is point to it on your hand......

Puff Daddy":0gsy9g1u said:
You can tell which is the young guy and which is the old. The young guy is wearing his hair on the top of his head :lol: and hey, you wore matching shirts too! You guys planned this out, didn't you!

Hope you had a blast, looks like you did :)
Puff Daddy after reading this... I saw this on FB and thought of this thread

Kyle Weiss":7hdk5exm said:
I'm also jealous I can't make a body-part map with my state. I wonder if people in Italy use their leg, or Louisianans use their foot. :scratch:

8)
I'm just glad I don't live in Florida. I'm not that well endowed. :oops:

I was blessed enough to have a freckle on my hand where I live. Michigan is a good place. Although I'm a city kid.