Hackert's on eBay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodootsk

Reaction score
Have you seen the crazy prices people are paying for the Hackert pipes $300+. Maybe I should sell the ones I own

Ive noticed this too, and have thought about selling the two Hackerts that I have. The thing is they smoke great and are pretty cool looking pipes, so Im going to keep them around for a wile.

I always make money on estate Hackerts. A PA shop I frequently gets them some some frequency, usually pricing them at $50.....Hmm, heading that way on Tuesday.

riff raff":mhz26pwx said:
I always make money on estate Hackerts. A PA shop I frequently gets them some some frequency, usually pricing them at $50.....Hmm, heading that way on Tuesday.
I'm curious. Is that a typo, the $50? Thought they went for more. I am sometimes within driving distance of Hackert land and would like one, based on pics only.

Didja see this GBD 9242 currently on eBay? I believe it's at $530 as I type this. Great pipe, but something ain't right, to my mind.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-smoking-pipe-GBD-Virgin-9242-London-England-tobacco-estate-/181037870001?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a26b2abb1

Yep, check Wingenroths case in Lebanon. He always has some new ones, right around $100 and estates for $50-ish.
I'm watching that GBD auction, in amazement...(Zeno Marx has a post about it here, "GBD Craziness" or the like)

voodootsk":mpa8qq2i said:
I would love to get some from that shop. Do they have a website
No, sorry. I can email/PM/Call you the next time I stop by and shoot you some camera pix. All I've ever seen are stubby nosewarmers, the Hackert style.

I have noticed that when Jake sells a new one on ebay, he usually always prices it at $135 buy it now price. Regardless the style of the pipe, they are gone in a matter of minutes.