Hamborger

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Lowry

Reaction score
I came this close to not adding any Hamborger to my latest tobacco order. That &$(& stuff is &$%!!# expensive. 12 bucks more for a 250 than FVF? Gimme a break. It's not rarity that's driving up the price, so what's going on? I guess it's partly my fault for buying it at that price, kinda like my Apple computers. ;)

Ahh, I do enjoy meeself some HV. An uncomplicated, sweet, quality VA that one is.

If you notice, many of the Dan offerings are at that price range.

i like it, got gifted a tin from Drums&Beer. it's a little pricey, but if you love it, it's still cheaper than cigars.

HV is one of those blends that I could smoke whenever and wherever. It's really that nice. But for me it's a treat tobacco and due to price will never make my constant rotation. With bulk prices that go beyond equivalent amounts of my favorite SG, GLP, & G&H blends, I simply resided myself to buying a few 50g tins of it here and there and enjoying it occasionally. I do agree that Dan's prices are pretty steep but the tobacco is worth it. I feel the same way about offerings from HOC. Awesome mixtures, pricey, but totally worth it on occasion. :)