Happy 35th, Kyle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then who the hell is Kyle who had a birthday yesterday? You're stealing all his glory! :x

"Kyle" is the new hip name for spawning parents these days. While grocery shopping, I often hear a mother's slightly raspy "mom voice" caw of my poor overused name to a random child and I shudder in fear.

I think what happened is one of the random dates I put on another pipe site was noticed by someone that took it seriously.

Usually I like "February 31st" if the system being used isn't particularly complicated.

8)

damn missed your b-day sorry Kyle, Better late then never HAPPY BIRFDAY!

Kyle Weiss":ms5hviks said:
"Kyle" is the new hip name for spawning parents these days.   While grocery shopping, I often hear a mother's slightly raspy "mom voice" caw of my poor overused name to a random child and I shudder in fear.  

I think what happened is one of the random dates I put on another pipe site was noticed by someone that took it seriously.  

Usually I like "February 31st" if the system being used isn't particularly complicated.  

8)
God is going to get you for this. :twisted: :twisted: :lol!: 

AJ

ajn27511":atqub4cm said:
Kyle Weiss":atqub4cm said:
"Kyle" is the new hip name for spawning parents these days.   While grocery shopping, I often hear a mother's slightly raspy "mom voice" caw of my poor overused name to a random child and I shudder in fear.  

8)
God is going to get you for this. :twisted: :twisted: :lol!: 

AJ

And if He doesn't....we will!!!

You all have a very inflated sense of self-importance, doing God's work for Him. :lol!:

Be careful with that. :twisted: :p

8)

Briarbabe":0ojk6907 said:
Belated, but filled with warm fuzzies. Happy Birthday, luv.
:fpalm:

It's okay, you didn't read the entire tread. :lol:

Kyle Weiss":5sgivtoe said:
Briarbabe":5sgivtoe said:
Belated, but filled with warm fuzzies. Happy Birthday, luv.
:fpalm:

It's okay, you didn't read the entire tread.   :lol: 
Screw you and your unbirthday then. :twisted: 

I'm STILL having a very merry unbirthday, as opposed to an unmerry birthday. :mrgreen:

This is what happens when you don't tell the truth, you get to celebrate your birthday twice a year or more.:lol!: 

Briarbabe":ua3d8nxd said:
Screw you and your unbirthday then. :twisted: 
:cheers:  win! Might kick Robs finger flipping smiley out of the #1 spot for Best response to a Kyle comment in a motion picture :D 

Puff Daddy":86i5kot8 said:
:cheers:  win! Might kick Robs finger flipping smiley out of the #1 spot for Best response to a Kyle comment in a motion picture :D 
Oh, so the pretty-face makes a response and it ousts a true classic? I'm going to rage-quit now. :lol:

I want to celebrate more birthdays so I can rack up more "years" to justify my natural old man cantankery. :lol: Therefore, I'm 105 years old. :mrgreen: :caneshake:

8)

Kyle Weiss":c3aee3jv said:
Puff Daddy":c3aee3jv said:
Oh, so the pretty-face makes a response and it ousts a true classic?   I'm going to rage-quit now.   :lol:
middle_finger_smiley_by_felladatimb.gif

See? Can't beat the best. (...but you can probably beat Rob...he's into it... :heart: )

Kyle Weiss":fwruxrdm said:
See?  Can't beat the best.  (...but you can probably beat Rob...he's into it... :heart:)
I'll pass thanks, there have been some incorrect assumptions made due to a certain thread. As you have noted though, these threads wander where they will.

Kyle Weiss":3zkkny5w said:
Oh, so the pretty-face makes a response and it ousts a true classic? 8)
I know you're gonna disagree with me on this one, but I didn't find Rob all that pretty.

Puff Daddy":y3a8al1p said:
I know you're gonna disagree with me on this one, but I didn't find Rob all that pretty.
Jealous much? :lol:

:heart: