Happy Birthday Blackhorse

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoppy birdy Dave!

Happy-Birthday-Horse-Card1.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys. Your kind wishes mean a great deal.

I often forget just how important this site is to many members, serving as most of their “social outlet” kind of thing.

My birthday will consist of mailing a heinous Bombing Squadron bomb to an unsuspecting target...buying a small boutique bakery birthday cake at the local designer grocery...selecting a primo piece of either beef or maybe lamb chops (my favorite) for dinner...a loaf of Grand Central Ciabatta...and grabbing a large bottle of craft ale, likely an imperial ale, or some hard cider. Later I’ll be taking care of my ailing wife when she gets home from work and throwing the above steak-n-cake dinner together.

My wife DID have tickets to a Blazer game but is giving them to a deserving co-worker cause she’s still in flu recovery. Then this coming Monday I go in to get the second half of my birthday present...cataract surgery on my left eye.  I can hardly wait. My life is indeed a thrill ride.

Again...thanks for your good thoughts.

Sounds like it's all nicely in hand, Dave. And now my mouth is watering.

Happy birthday mate.

:lol:

HeyYeah guys. Me again. Back from the post office and deli place.

I ended up getting some designer deli Chorizo Chili to make a chili burger sliders, a carrot cake (a favorite around here) and a 22 oz bottle of Lagunitas Imperial Stout.  10% bliss in a bottle.

https://lagunitas.com/beer/imperial-stout-ale