Happy Birthday Brewdude

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Ha, didn't think anyone here would know did ya, this one's especially for you Buddy

Rande.jpg

Happy Birthday Rande. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday, Rande.  Have a great day enjoying yourself.

Get that cake on!

Happy Birthday Rande !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And many, many more

Well now, looks I've been found out after all. Although I don't make a big deal out of my birthday I appreciate the kind words and sentiments. And all the bombs I just received will help make this day all the brighter!

Guess one doesn't turn 62 every day, now does one!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

(btw, nice pic Ron. Always liked that one I did)

39 again huh ? :twisted:  HAPPY B'DAY Dude !! :twisted: :twisted:

I hope you're having a great birthday, brewdude! :cheers: We know you have plenty of tobacco choices at least! :lol!:

DrumsAndBeer":tb1dqiwv said:
Happy Birthday, BD. Hopefully someone gifted you some Mason Jars..:D  
DrT999":tb1dqiwv said:
I hope you're having a great birthday, brewdude! cheers We know you have plenty of tobacco choices at least!
Ain't it the truth, and it turned out I did have just exactly enough jars for all the mayhem! Took almost an hr Sunday but got them all jarred up good and proper. Looking forward to checking out a whole bunch of new stuff that I've been curious about. And you folks had my preferences well in hand too, so looks like you did your due diligence!

I had a fine bowl of '08 Xmas Cheer after work (in my estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspera Poker), got in a Papa Murphey's Take & Bake for supper, and splashed out on this estate Caminetto partially rusticated Bulldog from SP-

004-006-10951.jpg

This will be my second estate Caminetto Moustache, and it's a style I love. Rated 4.8/5 at SP, so have good feelings about this one.

Cheers,

RR

Happy birthday Rande. Hope it's the best ever. I'll smoke a bowl of Former's Cross Grain Flake in your honor. All the best my friend. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AJ