Happy Birthday, DocWatson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dog_wearing_birthday_hat.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Happy Birthday Doc and try not to think about it ;) 

Congrats on the Birthday, Doc!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

All the best to you Doc! I'm sorry we won't meet in Richmond this year, but I look forward to another time (NY @ Kaywoodie?).

Thanks so much Guys for the birthday wishes, it's a beautiful fall day here in Maine. As long as its not snowing there is reason to celebrate!
Al, I'm surely going to miss not being in Richmond this year but hope to see you at the Kaywoodie event in December.
@Ron, you are right, I'm trying NOT to think about where the years have gone! LOL
Thanks again everyone, you Brothers are the best.
Andy

Happy Birthday!

I was looking at the rack to pick the pipe for the drive to work and snagged a Kaywoodie in honor of your birthday. Hope it is a good one. FWIW, the smoke was so great it startled me!

Thought I'd throw in my best wishes for a great day...Happy Birthday, Doc!

Happy Birthday Doc. Enjoy your day.:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Happy birthday, Doc...I think counting backwards is acceptable at this point, if you haven't started already... :mrgreen: :cheers: :D

Have a great day, Brother. :)

Happy birthday Andy. Hope this day is one of the best you've ever had. I'm gonna smoke some Bosun Cut Plug in your honor. :) 

AJ

Again,
Thanks to all my Brothers here for the kind birthday wishes. It's certainly a pleasure to join all of you here. I hope we all get to meet one another in person at some point in life, be it a pipe show or just in travels.
Andy