Happy Birthday DrT999

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy B'day Doc "T". May you enjoy it to the fullest and have many more filled with good tabac and may all your pipes smoke cool and sweet!

Thanks, Rob. I'm sure you have plenty to choose from! since it's going to be a hot one today, I think I'll have two small bowls instead of one large, and am off to enjoy some Mick McQuaid plug before it gets too nasty out there

"T"

ps -- thanks Dave & William!

Happy Birthday Doc. In honor of your birthday please go easy on grading those final exams. The kids need a break.

LIPIPE":a5mbcopa said:
In honor of your birthday please go easy on grading those final exams. The kids need a break.
Hear, hear!

Happy Birthday, Doc T!

LIPIPE":73n7clhy said:
Happy Birthday Doc. In honor of your birthday please go easy on grading those final exams. The kids need a break.
LOL -- if I were teaching the 1st summer session I'd be writing up the finals right now. Have to wait and see see if I get enough kiddies to teach in the second session. I think I've done enough work at the office for today in any case.

E -- no relation that I know of :sunny:

Rob -- enjoy the Swisher

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone

"T"

Dr. T!

Happy birthday, Brother! I hope you have a great day. Now, quit working so hard and get to smoking and drinking! :drunken: :cheers:

s.ireland":cn7raf40 said:
Dr. T!

Happy birthday, Brother! I hope you have a great day. Now, quit working so hard and get to smoking and drinking! :drunken: :cheers:
Not much drinking allowed until my sugar stays in the normal range for a year :( On the plus side, that should be next month! :drunken:

Thanks, everyone! :study:

Happy birthday, Mr. T!

mr-t110.jpg

Oh... uhm... er... I mean Dr. T! :p