Happy Birthday Fr-_Tom

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday!!!!!! Something to be thankful for!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks! I am up drinking coffee and smoking while the house is quiet. In deference to the folks from church who are joining us for Thanksgiving Dinner, I am smoking PS Cube Cut and not Gawith rope.

Fr_Tom":bb8znd5d said:
Thanks! I am up drinking coffee and smoking while the house is quiet. In deference to the folks from church who are joining us for Thanksgiving Dinner, I am smoking PS Cube Cut and not Gawith rope.
WHAT? No Presbyterian ? This is THE blend for today especially for a religious B'Day boy ! Have a happy, happy B'Day Padre ! :twisted: :twisted:

Happy_Birthday_Wish_on_Cake_Wallpapers_for_Desktop_PC-660x330.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Fr_Tom":8sp0wcrj said:
I'll go smoke some rope (rum twist at least) with you in mind; I hope you have a great birthday! :cheers:

Happy Birthday Brother. Have a great day eh. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks all... I preached for a service today and we had 14 at the house for Thanksgiving dinner. It has been quite a day.

On the way to the service, my wife explained that with so much going on, we would have to celebrate my birthday another day. In the church we translate feast days all the time, so this makes sense.

Not enough smoking today, and that is a fact...

Happy Birthday Tom. Sincerely wish you have many many more. :)

AJ