Happy Birthday GLPease

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
Perhaps an appropriate way to honour this day is to puff a bowl of one of your blends...

I'm going to have a pipeful of Haddo's Delight

:D

Happy Birthday wishes to one who has brought all of us much happiness, may your bowl always be full.....

Dan

Happy birthday greg! What blend will you be enjoying this day?

Happy Birthday, GLP. I'll be breaking out a bowl of the Westminster in your honor.

Thanks, guys!

And, Carlos is right; I was up watching the China GP, and I slept in - until almost 8.30! Whoo hoo! (My six year old is on an overnight at a friends house, otherwise, he'd have gotten me up at his usual 7.30, which today would not have been welcomed...)

Rain sometimes makes for an interesting race. This, alas, was not the case this time. Far too much time spent playing follow the safety car, and far too little time spent in real racing. So it goes. Bahrain is a week away!

Hats off to the Red Bull team for their 1-2 finish, and to Jenson Button and the Ross Brawn team for another podium. I've always said that if Jens had a decent car, he'd do much better than he could in the dreadful Hondas.

Oh, and I think I'll open a tin of my beloved old Garfinkel's Orient Express #11. Sadly, no new pipe in which to smoke it, but I'll find an old fave that'll get the job done. ;)

-glp

Enjoy Greg, and many happy returns! :D A bowl of Haddo's Delight in your honor, sir :pipe:

Happy Birthday :darklord: a bowl of Haddo's started the day, a bowl of Odyssey will end it :cheers:

May you enjoy many more years :pipe:

O Dark Lord, Master of Weedology, have a great B'day, Don Vito d' Weedulare Should be here for this, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Happy Birthday Greg. Now I have an excuse to open a 2002 tin of Raven's Wing. Until now I couldn't think of one.