HAPPY BIRTHDAY I.KEENUM

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepesdad1

Reaction score
Happy Birthday brother, hope you have a great day and one filled with lasting memories.

Happy Birthday Sir! Hope life is going well and your able to enjoy a good pipe in quite pleasure today.

happy-birthday-garfield-25-faces--large-msg-13081070905.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys! Did the party thing Saturday, drank way to much whiskey still feeling the effects today. Other than that worked today and had to pick the munction up early today because he was running a fever. The day care made me get him a flu shot last week and when he gets a fever from the shot he has to leave lol. Probably dry out some Penzance and get a nice smoke in my Pete tankard with some fresh Folger's if all goes well.

Thanks for all the congrats brothers.:cheers: 

Happy Birthday Ian. Wishing you the best. It won't be long before you'll find they come around twice a year. :affraid: :lol: 

AJ

Oops! :oops: Sorry I missed this thread yesterday. but I hope you had a great day and are well recovered from the weekend!

"T"

Thanks, got the coffee and Penzance in last night. Enjoying a little DGT today, good stuff. Kids fever has gone down .