Happy Birthday kaiser83!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
give-me-a-hug.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Happy birthday buddy! Hope all is well there for you! Stay safe and enjoy your day.

Damn, how'd we miss this. Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your day and rock on!

Smoke some of your favs and have a good one !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks y'all. I am home for good now and have custody of all 3 of my kiddos finally. Haven't been smoking lately because it is hunting season. I will be back at it again once I take a few days break from the woods.

kaiser83":osqhgphs said:
Thanks y'all. I am home for good now and have custody of all 3 of my kiddos finally. Haven't been smoking lately because it is hunting season. I will be back at it again once I take a few days break from the woods.
Welcome home, congrats on the kids and happy belated!

kaiser83":ddh2awab said:
Well then, welcome back to being a full timer on US soil. And congrats on the custody thing. Hope your hunting brings back the bacon.

Really though, it's just great to know you're back safe and sound.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Glad your back safe and sound and hope this was a good one !! HAPPY B'DAY !!

Should see the picture of the red buck he hunted down just yesterday. He's a happy boy, alive and well!

8)