Happy Birthday Monbla256

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Michael, hope it is one to remember!  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

He's so engrossed in haunting other parts of the forum for digressions he hasn't even noticed this thread yet. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":7plubrva said:
He's so engrossed in haunting other parts of the forum for digressions he hasn't even noticed this thread yet.    :lol:  

8)
Was busy SMOKING! :twisted: I let YOU do that as your SOO GOOD at it :twisted: :twisted: This MADE my B'Day :twisted: :twisted:

Many thanks for all the well wishes for me yesterday. I'm just an 'ol fart now but NEXT year I'll be ancient !! :twisted: :twisted:

Happy belated birthday Michael! Hope it was a great one for you.

Jim

I really gotta check in more often

Happy Birthday, oh brother of the Catsup!

(it's funny because I spelt it differently than you)

Hope you have a good one!

monbla256":fe48zvwx said:
Was busy SMOKING! :twisted:  I let YOU do that as your SOO GOOD at it  :twisted: :twisted:  This MADE my B'Day :twisted: :twisted:
You were smoking something, alright. :grammar: :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":5cuz86nl said:
monbla256":5cuz86nl said:
Was busy SMOKING! :twisted:  I let YOU do that as your SOO GOOD at it  :twisted: :twisted:  This MADE my B'Day :twisted: :twisted:
You were smoking something, alright.  :grammar:   :lol:

8)
Grammar? Whose grammar? Your'se ? Now go ahead and get the last word in, it means Soooooo much to you! :twisted: :twisted:

Dang it, I missed your big event three days ago!!! Happy Birthday + 3 days :cheers: Now for a short while, you are older than I!! Must the age thing...I've never smelled Ketchup in my McClelland's either :lol!: FTRPLT

ftrplt":nifr6fnf said:
Dang it, I missed your big event three days ago!!! Happy Birthday + 3 days :cheers: Now for a short while, you are older than I!! Must the age thing...I've never smelled Ketchup in my McClelland's either :lol!: FTRPLT
In more ways than you realize !! :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry I'm late to the party...Happy Birthday, Professor!

Smoke that ketchup!