Happy Birthday Rad Davis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
WHERE EVER YOUR HANGING OUT NOW I WANT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY BIRTHDAY

We met a number of years ago while fly fishing. Hope your still enjoying the outdoors and one of your FREEHANDS that you so much enjoyed.

KEEP ON PUFFING AND FLY FISHING!!!

Happiest of birthdays to you brother! May it be filled with good friends, good tobacco and the best meal yet!

Jim

Yup, Rad is a superb pipe maker indeed. Guess who taught Rad the craft of fine pipe making????? I'll give you a second :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Tinsky :cheers: :cheers: to one of the best American pipe makers of our time.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Happy Birthday, Rad (wherever you may roam)!

We've never met, but I am honored to have several of your pieces in my collection. All are fine smokers and have a beautiful aesthetic. Never liked tomatoes as a kid, but I sure do love them as an adult. Especially the ones that you have cultivated.

Best wishes for a happy birthday (and many, many more).

Dunno if you ever check in here anymore Rad, but your pipes have made a real statement over the years. I'm happy to have the one I do, and it's a winner! And although you're now retired from the craft I hope you are enjoying your new found free time and doing whatever you wish!

b395ef8baf20f19c3f0ad5d95c880047--happy-birthday-cupcakes-birthday-pins.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Was very disappointed when I heard that he had retired from pipe making. But very happy for anyone that is able to retire nowadays.
I hope that he's enjoying life, and many thanks for the couple of commissions that he did for me. Super good guy!