Happy Birthday, Sean68!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Kaplan

Reaction score
Anyone heard from this guy lately? Kaiser? Anyone? Oh well, we can see by his happy face he's having a great day. :p

Lol was just talking guns with him on facebook. I will make sure he sees this thread. BTW Happy Birthday Duke,

LOL! He looks like he's especially festive in that photo.

He's been AWOL for a while. Hope he's okay given his current location.

Happy Birthday, Sean! Wherever you are I hope you have a great one. Stay safe!

Happy Birthday brother! We've missed your presence here! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Been wondering what happened to the guy myself. Hope he's OK and still smoking it up.

pcard3.gif

Cheers,

RR

Top of the morning to you, Gentlemen!

I greatly appreciate the birthday wishes. I am still home, and my wife and daughter are monopolizing my time. I am happy with every minute of it!

I will be redeploying in a few weeks and will likely have more time to enjoy the company of the gentlemen on this forum.

On a high note, last Monday I adopted my step-daughter. She is 16 and I have helped raise her since she was 5. It was a great moment for us, and I am proud she wants to carry my name.

Cheers, Gentlemen!

Happy Birthday Sean! Congratulations to you and your family on the adoption. What a great B-Day present.