Happy Holidays

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I'm heading back to the East Coast in the morning for the holidays and a bowl game: D  However you chose to celebrate this wonderful time of year; I wish you all good health, good cheer, be safe, enjoy several bowls of your favorite 'baccy, and cherish your time with your loved ones!! :santa: :cheers: FTRPLT

Merry Christmas :santa: (or other solstice festival of your choice) to all the great folks at BoB.  I'll be off to the Big Easy for the holidays, :rendeer: and probably won't be able to check in much.  Be safe, friends!

Hope all here have a very merry 'fritmas !! :twisted: :twisted:

...Merry Christmas to all BOB folks...May this season bring you peace, joy, safe travels, and the warmth of friendship, love of family, and the pleasure of a few bowls of your favorite tobacco... :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the great guys here at Bob! I hope that you find something smokin' beneath the tree and that it ain't the light cord.