Happy International Pipe Smoking Day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I hope you all have a great day and whatever you're smoking in whatever you smoke it, I pray it's delicious.

Cheers,

Tim

Hopefully I am the only one here suffering the end of a bad head cold/sore throat, so the rest of you can enjoy the day at least!

...Ready to enjoy some fine tobaccos tomorrow...starting with a bowl of Dunhill My Mixture 965 (1972)...Hope everyone will enjoy tomorrow!!! :cheers:

Being in Australia, I get to start earlier than you guys. Sadly I also finish earlier too.

Celebrating with my Pete 314 and some Westminster. Delish.

Cheers

Timbo

Happy IPSD folks, enjoying a bowl of FVF/BBF offcuts in a trusty reject pipe, have a great day folks.

Pepe's Favorite in a bent straight grain apple by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Best tobacco in the best of pipes, eh Kirk?

514510897_e4cdA-L.gif

It's a beautiful sunny I.P.S.D. here in E Tennessee. It's a balmy 5 degrees outside. I'm inside where it is warm and toasty with my Stanwell Golden Dansk 186 and the last of my Penzance. Happy day to all! :study:

I am at work, but I did have a bowl of Red Cake 5100 in one of my Mario Grande pokers on the way to work today. I plan on finishing the day with something else. Just not sure yet :) At least I will have a bit of 12 yr aged bourbon to go with the smoke :)

Smoking my brand new Todd Harris "June Bug" with a good portion of Escudo.
Mmm! Always makes a fine smoke. ;)

Started a very nice bowl of Barbados Plantation in my MMCG, as my oldest and I were heading to the transfer sight for a dump run. Still smoking it and enjoying the unseasonably nice weather here in SW Oregon. :afro:

While smoking some Union Square in my IPSD Tinsky Oom Paul,
I ordered two 8 oz cans of Union Square, five tins of Sixpence
and five tins of Red Carpet from P&C.  
Happy IPSD!   :cheers:

My pipes have been tasting extra good today, Nah! It's just me. ;)

Smoking some P. Heinrich Curly in a Stanwell Trio Lovat.

Contributed to IPSD by purchasing some tobacco from Pipestud's consignment shop, P&C and Smoking Pipes.

It would be nice if IPSD were honored in a more seasonable month, for those of us in areas with winter, or else if we were actually afflicted with global warming instead of another steenkin ice age.

KevinM":3ylhmzio said:
It would be nice if IPSD were honored in a more seasonable month, for those of us in areas with winter, or else if we were actually afflicted with global warming instead of another steenkin ice age.
I concur! Happy IPSD to all (a bit late) and happy puffing!

Ironically, I did not know that yesterday was International Pipe Day when I planned our Greenville Pipe Club gathering. I always pick the date a month in advance, so everyone can rearrange their schedule. I was also super busy around the shop yesterday and didn't get a chance to pop on here and see this. So when we gathered last night and one of my friends mentioned that it was International Pipe Day, I was stoked!

Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool :)