Happy smoking from Northern Virginia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zjgilbert

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. My name is Zack and I've been smoking pipes for about three years now. My current collection is a small one consisting of a Peterson XL17, an Erik Nording freehand and an LHS Bulldog.

Welcome aboard Zack.

So what kind of baccy are ya smokin in them there pipes?

Welcome, I'm just North of you in Hagerstown MD. I get down to NOVA once a month or so for work.

Welcome Zach,

Glad to have you on board. IMHO you have joined the best pipe smoker's forum on the net.
The membership here is awesome. Come back and post often.

AJ

DustyRoundup":yzoou6r0 said:
Welcome aboard Zack.

So what kind of baccy are ya smokin in them there pipes?
Well at the time of my registration I was smoking some Dunhill Royal Yacht. At this moment however I'm smoking some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe that I didn't realize I had. Every once in a while spring cleaning goes really well! I hadn't been smoking my pipes as much as I used to up until the past few days, but I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of latakia. I also like burlies and love virginias. Not much of an aromatic fan anymore.

Welcome aboard, and keep puffing those lats--they only get better and better!

NOVA does have a pretty active pipe club, Capital Area something...

riff raff":oq43dnf0 said:
NOVA does have a pretty active pipe club, Capital Area something...
Sorry for the lack of responses. I didn't even realize people were still posting to this topic. I actually haven't met many pipe smokers. The majority of people I've met in the B&Ns are cigar buffs. They almost all own a pipe or two, but don't seem to partake as often as they do with their stogies.
@GrampaGrossbart - I've been enjoyin a lot of different lat blends. I'm glad I transitioned out of aromatics
@Banjoe - I've been enjoying the community a lot!