Happy St. Patrick's Day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
Happy St. Paddy's Day Ladies and Leprechauns. My your days be filled with Guinness and Jameson; and may your Peterson pipes never be empty of golden virginia's.

kaiser83":fqhr0v3l said:
Happy St. Paddy's Day Ladies and Leprechauns. My your days be filled with Guinness and Jameson; and may your Peterson pipes never be empty of golden virginia's.
+1 'cept it should be Red Va's, their sweeter and go better with some Barry's in the mornin' :p

Barrys_Irish_Breakfast_80ct_18161_zps39c98e48.jpg

kaiser83":qwx5knii said:
Yeah but red va's aren't your own special "pot of gold". :p
OK, After my bowl of FM2000, I'll have some Dunhill Flake for ya :twisted:

Aye Happy St.Pattys Day to the lot of ya. :mrgreen:

I told the Mrs. last night we should have picked up some Murphy's stout, some Jamesons and some bailys Irish cream and drank Irish Car Bombs until we found the leperchaun last night!

That bottle of Jameson was full a few hours ago. Maybe I need to slow it down to a few beers an hour... Happy Irish Day! Wait... Happy St. Patrick's Day! <hic>

Ugh, just loaded up on corned beef, cabbage and potatoes, a Murphy's Red Ale to wash it down. Yum! But I'm full :oops:

Ummm Enjoyed Beef Ravioli, Garlic bread and a stout assam tea today.. Happy something or ruther. :alien:

Corned Beef, homemade sauerkraut, oven roasted fingerling potatoes, and whiskey old fashions.

Just had a Guinness extra stout and two Killian's Irish Red. The Killian's paired phenomenally with Villiger 1888 Cocktail Hour out of my Peterson St. Patty's Day 2012.