Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip48

Reaction score
thanks.gif

I hope everyone here has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Not even sure if this is the right place to post this, but still finding out what all the boards are for. I just have not had time to search everything out here yet.

Skip

It's as good as place as any. :lol:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'm planning a relaxing day with my daughter. Making my favorite duck recipe so we'll pig out and watch movies most of the day.

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on BoB and your families.

Wife works at Sears so she has to work until at least noon (1st year they have opened on Thanksgiving). I will get the turkey in the oven sometime mid-morning and likely fritter away the rest of the day until she gets home and our son with his girl friend come over for dinner.

happy great turkey day to all.

never a better time for briar, a specially considered aromatic, or on a rainy night such as this a nice english tobac.

be safe all.

camo

Wishes for a safe and happy day to everyone,,,,

it's official, it's thanksgiving. (i just made greenbean casserole.) hope everyone has a happy one and finds time to step out for a pipeful. beebiz can just stick his churchwarden out the window!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! Never a better day for gluttony, be safe everyone.

As for me, my brother's in town so after feasting a fire is in line; equipped with some drinks and a pipe and a cigar just in time for this cold front to blow through here. Should be a nice evening to spend with the family. Have a good one everybody!