Happy Thanksgiving!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swhipple

Reaction score
I just woke up to the smell of roasting turkey. I'm thankful for my wife that will wake up early to get the cooking started. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I woke up to smelling my wife, so I know your already better off then me. (seriously you don't want to know)
Having our Thanksgiving supper at the stepdaughters so I won't get any good smells till then except for my morning pipe. Just hoping you all's will be better then mine.

HAPPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. Just got the bird on the grill. Can't wait to eat.

Mmmm, turkey!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xo0-8_iMPDY" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the first year the wife and I had Thanksgiving alone. We worked together and made a small turkey dinner. It was a nice change, without the pressure of a large dinner, with just the wife and me. The whole clan will be here for Christmas!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I made a 23 pound bird for the 8 of us today, it came out perfect and I have lots of left overs for turkey sandwiches. Yum.