Happy Thanksgiving...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy American Thanksgiving!

Better late than never boys and lets not have any black friday horror stories either.

Let me add a happy thanksgiving to all our friends in the USA
icon_biggrin.png

A happy if belated thanksgiving to one and all here.

Belated, in that you celebrate the holiday a month late, we had ours in October, and all the left overs are long gone by now.
icon_jokercolor.png

May the only smoke in your homes come a cheering bowl in your hand, and not from the oven.

Happy and safe holday, one and all,

Al (in Canada)

:cheers: :cherry: I will be around folks so cherry it wil be and a nice virginia late in the evening. That is after stuffing from turkey and a bit of cognac :)

This is my second Thanksgiving without my Mom...I miss her, but I thank God for the family He has blessed me with.

We'll be heading to my wife's parents' home, where about 30-35 assorted relatives with gather for the day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Mike

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Relax, eat lots and have good smokes.

This will be the 92nd Thanksgiving for my mother, she recalls having rabbit and squirrel for thanksgiving during the depression years. She told me this morning she's most appreciative of all the stubborn determined soldiers with George Washington suffering through the freezing conditions in Valley Forge fighting for freedom, and all the military since then that have sacrificed maintaining it.
That and electric blankets,,, :p ,,,,

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Best wishes from South Africa!
(Damn... Muddler beat me to it!)

I'm Thankful to God for my life, for my wife, for a healthy daughter-in-law, her husband and three fine healthy grandchildren. I'm thankful to my countrymen who are now serving on foreign soil (including some members here, and member's children) protecting us in noble service of their country, and I pray God keeps them safe and returns them in His time to their homes and families.

I am thankful that I have a good solid home to live in, that my bills are met, that I'm reasonably healthy.

I am thankful to have this fine brotherhood of the briar and that so many nations are represented here and wish us Americans well on our National day of thanks.

A joyful shout out and wishes for a Happy Healthy and Safe Thanksgiving from atop Sharptop Mountain near Jasper,Georgia :cheers: