Harloc999 the Cavicchi Picture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip48

Reaction score
I tried to get pictures that would show them well, but sometime it's harder than others.

Anyway here is the Smooth I got...
DSC05288.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

DSC05300.jpg

Then a couple of the Rustic witch is a bit larger than I thought, but love it!
DSC05285.jpg

DSC05305.jpg

damn skip. amazing pipes. birdseye on the first one is drop dead! (i see it's still clean as a whistle inside. get to it!!! break those bad boys in!!!)

Thanks bruins!

Anyone that knows please tell me what shape the Rustic one is as I look at it and can imagine about 3 name shapes it could be. No matter I like the heck out of that pipe.

Skip

Very nice looking pipes. I think "Danish Egg" when I see the shape of the bottom one.

The smooth on looks so amazing. I love the thick walls and the birdseye on the rim is perfect looking.

Thanks and yes I am even having a hard time putting a flame in it, LOL! It's almost too pretty, but I will work that out soon.

While their picture were nice they really didn't show just how great the grain is in this smooth pipe.

Skip

I was trying to stick within some kind of budget, but when I saw this smooth Cavicchi I made the other 2 pipes I would by fit around it. I actually bought the Rustic primary on price and then looks since at that time I wanted to make 2 of the pipes Cavicchi. I really like the Rustic more than I thought I would, but yes a totally agree that smooth is awesome! Have not got the Radice in yet, but should soon.

Thanks,

Skip

Those are 2 beautiful pipes Skip!! I am green with envy..the smooth is one of the nicest Cavicchi's I've ever seen and the rustic is really classy. Best of luck but I know you will love both of them.

Awesome Skip! Those look amazing, especially the smooth! I'm a sucker for the birdseye covered rim. Nice pictures as well, great to see the up close details on those two beauts!

Dadgum Texas always have the best toys! Those are special sweet Skip!

Skip, a hansome set of Italians, well done there.
Amazing stuff, drool drool drool drool drool......... oops my pipe is gurgling again!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

One day I will find a pipe like that smooth.....and I will smile like a cheshire cat!! I love beautiful pipes - they're cheaper than beautiful cars.

Thanks everyone! The really cool part is I looked through all the Cavicchi pipes at several sites and this pipe was at The Briary. They have the 2 kinds of Rustic pipes and then 5 grades of Cavicchi pipes and found this smooth one in the grade class #2. There was only one other I think grade #5 that I was liking, but for the price this was my choice of them all.

Maybe the other higher grade pipes would look different if in my hand, but looking on my computer I didn't see one that I thought looked better.

Skip

That smooth is definitely one beautiful chunk of lumber, brother Skip!!!!

Robert