Has anyone used pictures from FaceBook on here?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordTemplar

Reaction score
I would like to put some of my pictures up. Can I put them up from FaceBook?

Cartaphilus":mxilmwil said:
What's Facebook?  :p 
 :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

I'm one of the few millennials left with no facebook, so I couldn't help you there.

I think you can link to a facebook album but as far as posting them directly to the forum goes... you'll need a direct URL and I'm not sure Facebook provides that for images you upload.

I'd recommend servimg.com or imgur.com. They're both easy to use and work well with this forum.

dshpipes":1d5poep5 said:
I think you can link to a facebook album but as far as posting them directly to the forum goes... you'll need a direct URL and I'm not sure Facebook provides that for images you upload.

I'd recommend servimg.com or imgur.com. They're both easy to use and work well with this forum.
Thanks.

I've used PhotoBucket with NO problems for several years now for interweb/photo uploads. And it's FREE  :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":f7s51d8b said:
I've used PhotoBucket with NO problems for several years now for interweb/photo uploads. And it's FREE   :twisted: :twisted: 
Thanks much!

Cartaphilus":g2fx6xhr said:
You're not the only one living under a rock Ron. I don't do facebrook either!!
 :lol!: 

Hey guys, I never said I liked FB but it is where I sell my art work and leather work. I have pictures to show and it is usually convenient to use it.

LordTemplar":av0o6vwx said:
Hey guys, I never said I liked FB but it is where I sell my art work and leather work.  I have pictures to show and it is usually convenient to use it.
Hey, we're just giving you a hard time, that's what friends do.
No offense intended.

Oh! and if you hold your mouse pointer over the "Facebook" button at the bottom of my post
you'll get a message and, remember it's all in fun.
Ron

docwatson":1xy8my6e said:
Cartaphilus":1xy8my6e said:
You're not the only one living under a rock Ron. I don't do facebrook either!!
 :lol!: 
Heck, Who's under a rock? I had a Facebook account for about 23 minutes until
I took a good look at myself and said, "This just aint me". :pirat: