He has arrived!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Cutty type of guy but that one is perty!! Remember, when your son is old enough it's his :cheers:
Glad too also hear your wife is doing well. Enjoy your FANCY dinner, believe you'll be paying for it  :lol!: :lol!: 

Have a great weekend and sleep when you can. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

It was some sort of a pan fried shrimp served over rice pilaf. Soup and desert. Actually was pretty good.

It was some sort of a pan fried shrimp served over rice pilaf. Soup and desert. Actually was pretty good.

Well at $135.00 a head it should be excellent.  Maybe it was done out of the goodness of someone's heart, a celebratorial gift...:cheers:

HOPE YA'LL ARE DOING WELL

Oh yeah. Even with health insurance we're looking at probably 6k$ for everything. It's kind of nuts how expensive it is to have a baby these days. The last one was a bit over 5k$ two years ago.

I'm trying give up cigarettes again to help out with the payments. So far, I've bummed one a day for the last week. Haven't bought any though. I told my wife as long as she can't smoke at all for four days, she might as well give them up too. We'll see how that goes. All in all it's worth the trouble and expense to have children.

Jevverrett":544e0scz said:
Thank you. He's already eating me out of house and home.
Yeah, they do that. I have 2 very athletic girls and my wife and I live at the discount Food-4-less market and Costco. The only time I show my face in a high-end market is for a nice six pack or a bottle of fancy bourbon. Mediocre beer and liquor is where I draw the line. Thankfully I don't drink that much anymore.

I have a bottle of 15 yr macallan fine oak I'm sitting on for a special occasion. Like today, my birthday lol.

Jevverrett":a92mdtv2 said:
Oh yeah. Even with health insurance we're looking at probably 6k$ for everything. It's kind of nuts how expensive it is to have a baby these days. The last one was a bit over 5k$ two years ago.

I'm trying give up cigarettes again to help out with the payments. So far, I've bummed one a day for the last week. Haven't bought any though. I told my wife as long as she can't smoke at all for four days, she might as well give them up too. We'll see how that goes. All in all it's worth the trouble and expense to have children.

WOW! $6k ? My daughter only cost $900.00, 'course that was back in '71 !!! :twisted: :twisted: