He is back

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! If I hadn't seen him with my own eyes I would have thought it was.

Here is the original
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5I2f1UJjiAA" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I suspect we will hear from the young man in the future. I hope he can develop his own style. He seems to have a wonderful range for so young.

David Thibault, a 16-year-old Elvis impersonator from Quebec (...from Wimp link)
From Wilipedia:
Elvis Aaron Presley[a said:
(January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American singer, musician, and actor. One of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as "the King of Rock and Roll", or simply, "the King".  Born in Tupelo, Mississippi, Presley and his family moved to Memphis, Tennessee, when he was 13 years old. His music career began there in 1954, when he started to work with Sam Phillips, the owner of Sun Records":eo8g1cni]
Based on my calculations David started at 16 and Elvis started at 19 years of age.

However, only one has a pair of blue suede shoes.