Head Problems!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScurvyDog

Reaction score
So I have been losing my hair since I was in my early 20’s, however I am not completely bald, just thinning. So for many years I buzzed my hair with clippers (easy and cheap).

Now I don’t know if the next chapter in my story is a problem but never the less here we go.

On easter this year I decided to shave my head all the way. I’m not sure if I messed up or found the secret to life. I now will be stuck shaving my head for the remainder of my days on this earth. I suppose it is good that my head is shaped like Ernie’s and not Bert’s and that I have relatively dark skin (so my head doesn’t look like a cue-ball). There is no going back.

And on another note, I’m positive the ladies like it, but that is another story all together! :roll:

my head problems are of a whole different kind like alluded to above :)

rev

When I have head problems, it can usually be solved with skilled plunger work. If the problem is serious we break out the drain snake.

The biggest problem with mine right now is the emptiness of it, can't wait to get home and pour some rum in it.

beetlejazz":v7rz7kgm said:
The biggest problem with mine right now is the emptiness of it, can't wait to get home and pour some rum in it.
Is that what your plumber suggested?

Most men were born with imperfect shaped heads, creating the need for hair. Others get to let that beauty shine! Balding is just natures way of telling you, "you're ready, go forth and bless the world with your perfect bald head" :D

My head is OK, it just doesn't have any hair on it. :lol:

I rarely shave, but I usually keep it at about a three day stubble.

Growley":ow5wysqq said:
Most men were born with imperfect shaped heads, creating the need for hair. Others get to let that beauty shine! Balding is just natures way of telling you, "you're ready, go forth and bless the world with your perfect bald head" :D
I highly agree, or at least I did through most of the '90s. Nowadays I let some hair cover it to keep from shaming all other men.

Buckshot":aypp426a said:
beetlejazz":aypp426a said:
Is that what your plumber suggested?
If I quoted here every suggestion my plumber made me, I would get banned.

Hair used to be important to me in my long lost and misspent youth. Had it down to the middle of my back when I was about 19. Looked a bit like Franklin Freak (Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers). Well, it was a symbol of the times anyway.

These days it's more of a nuisance than anything and I keep it fairly short. Lost most of it in the top front to male pattern baldness and have to shave the forehead of the small amount of hair that remains or it would look awful. Not one for a comb-over.

Never went in for the totally bald look and in any case my head is misshapen. Have a large bulge mid-top that would make me look grotesque!

Sported a crewcut a couple times in recent memory, since that's what I had as a kid. Loved the lack of maintenance but found I felt a lot colder as a result. Amazing what a small amount of hair can do for maintaining body heat!

OK so here's me looking all serious at my craft-

628x471.jpg

Cheers,

RR