Headphones

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for an upgrade from my Sennheisers. A pair of Bose AE2's and my Beats Studio's battled it out side by side and the Beats won, by a LONG shot. I even went further to compare them to a higher grade Bose (can't remember the model for the life of me, but they were the noise cancelling ones at a price closer to my Beats) and I still left with the Beats.

When they first came out, I was a huge sceptic. Just paying for the name right? Wrong. Well, for the most part. All I know is that I have yet to hear anything more defined or wear anything more comfortable. The noise isolation works quite well to boot. Though, that wasn't really a selling feature for me as I listen to my music on 10 all day, every day.

Oh, I forgot to mention, they were 20% off because nobody wanted to buy them in pink. Then along comes this guy! 8)

Pink headphones aren't any worse than Dre's iBeats buds in red, white and chrome. I felt ghettofabulous from the get go. :lol:

Old pair of quality Sennheiser headphones is what I have and they are from the 1970's or 1980's if I remember correctly. Hardly ever use them anymore, but this thread may have me putting them back to use again. As for speakers (Kyle made me do it) still love my old JBL 100's.