Height

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
So.... This question was raised and now I'm curious: how tall is everyone???

I'm 5'10.

My stats:

6'3

220 pounds

After being a fat kid who grew into a very fat man, I now work out a ton. My girlfriend says it borders on obsession! I ran 20 miles last week and that's light as the weather here was awful. I do a good bit of weight training too. I'm running a mini marathon in June (13K) and hope to be able to do the Boston Marathon (26K) next year....

Used to be 5'10", but I was 5'9" at my last physical. I'm pretty sure the lost inch went to my waist line along with many others

Danish_Pipe_Guy":4m4paczx said:
My stats:

6'3

220 pounds

After being a fat kid who grew into a very fat man, I now work out a ton. My girlfriend says it borders on obsession! I ran 20 miles last week and that's light as the weather here was awful. I do a good bit of weight training too. I'm running a mini marathon in June (13K) and hope to be able to do the Boston Marathon (26K) next year....
Well I'll be, me too! Except I'm 3 inches shorter and 50 pounds heavier. Oh, and I don't run unles something is chasing me. Aside from that...