Hello, a Few Years Late!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleknar

Reaction score
Greetings! My name is Kory, and I am about four years late introducing myself to you fine gents (and ladies?). I'm 28 years old, married, I have an 8 month old daughter, 4 cats, and I live in Indiana near the University of Notre Dame. I started smoking the pipe about 6 years ago but I've always smoked pretty sporadically. I enjoy smoking, eating, spending time with my family, my glorious beard, and relaxing. Good to be here!

Okay! Then you won't mind if I wait 4 years ta Welcome ya?
Nah, that won't work, I'll probably be dead by then.

Hiya Kory, very pleased to be able to welcome you formally, welcome to BoB, love the beard by the way. :cheers: :sunny:

Welcome! Glad you could join this lively band of brothers. Kick back, grab a pipe and a drink and enjoy the community.

While I think it would be funny to wait four years and reply to this, I'm not that organized and I'd hate for you to feel unwelcome. So today, sir, I'm pleased to inform you that I'm happy you're here. Welcome.

juanmedusa":oyaf2rs4 said:
While I think it would be funny to wait four years and reply to this, I'm not that organized and I'd hate for you to feel unwelcome. So today, sir, I'm pleased to inform you that I'm happy you're here. Welcome.
Lol, thanks, juanmedusa!