Hello (Again) From Georgia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hagley

Reaction score
I forgot all about this group, until I was cleaning up my bookmarks this evening. I was never very active here, and spent most of my time on Smokers Forums and Grayfoxonline, but after selling most of my collection in 2011 I haven't been very active in the pipe community. I kept about 250 pipes and about 4000 cans of tobacco, so I guess I still have an interest in the hobby. I'll try and drop in more frequently and see what is going one.
Mike Hagley

Welcome back Mike. You will find a lot of new people have joined the forum since 2007. I'm one of the newer members. Only been here a little over 15 months myself but there are a great bunch of knowledgeable guys here who will enjoy reading your input and try to answer any questions you might have. The spirit of Brotherhood is strong among our members and we take a certain amount of pride being here for one another in good times and bad. So again welcome back and I look forward to reading your posts.:) 

AJ

Welcome back to the Brotherhood. If you sold most of your pipes but kept 250, you must have had quite the collection! 8) 

Welcome back Mike. :cheers: 

Blimey, 4,000 tins of baccy eh, looks like it party time at Mike's everyone. :king: