Hello All, From Indiana

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipe'NPuffer

Reaction score
I have been watching you all for a bit and decided to say hello. It's always interesting and informative to read what is being said here. I'm over 65 and retired. Mostly all I do is sip on my pipes. My first love is Lat blends. I will dabble in others as I make my journey. Not much on aro's but like a natural aro. Lately I have been smoking MacB Golden Extra. I had been smoking PA in the mornings but GE has replaced that. Good stuff in a mm cob. Happy smoking all!

Lovely city. I had shirttail relations there that owned the department store and were involved with the university. My grandparents generation really. But, saying department store does date one.

Was it Prevos? I remember that one and Troyers. I've no idea why dept store would date us, lol. There a few b&m dept stores left. Nice to meet ya.

Welcome Sir, glad to have you aboard.
AJ

Pipe'NPuffer":kaqr5r5n said:
Was it Prevos? I remember that one and Troyers. I've no idea why dept store would date us, lol. There a few b&m dept stores left. Nice to meet ya.
Yup. You got it in one. And, even leftover department stores don't call them self that. :)