Hello All - from Missouri

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello to all on this site. I am Rob (obviously from Missouri) and am a long-time pipe smoker. I've been smoking a pipe since 1993 pretty consistently.

While I prefer a good briar, i'm not above a nice Meerschaum or even a corncob (as a pocket-pipe).

I'm not much on most OTC Blends, I do enjoy an occasional bowl of Captain Black White - in fact I keep it in my rotation.

Anyway, I just found this site and had to register. Looks like a good place to hang out while I smoke a bowl.

Thank you all for the welcome. I find this to be a great place to learn and share experiences. I wish that I would've found this site long ago.

While not a newbie pipe smoker by any means, I am still learning and am continually impressed with some of the tips/advice given here. What a great asset to the hobby!

Here in the near future, i'll have to get another Briar. More than likely i'll contact one of the pipe makers here and buy a custom pipe from them.

Captain Black White and Gold are still favorites. I had big tins of them when I was much younger.

And welcome.