Hello All...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryewer40

Reaction score
Hello, I am a young pup, or at least I feel young. Smoked cigarettes for over 27 years, finally quit Nov 2011. I have been enjoying cigars for about 10 years, and just last month decided to try any hand at the enjoyable tobacco pipe. And I luv it thus far. I find that I really enjoy a good Virgina (Liberty from my local Tinderbox, Mesa Arizona) and I am also trying a few English blends from the Tinderbox (Mesa and Chandler) like Majestic English, Sherlock's Choice and Mac Baren's Vintage Syrian (bulk, haven't tried it yet). I find I like the sweetness of the Virgina's and the boldness of the English blends. Still trying to find my way. As compared to my cigar choices, I find the bolder the better, but with my pipes, I think I puff too much, tongue bite has not been my friend... As I said, young pup yet...

I have been reading posts within the forum for a week now, and enjoy all of out insightful reply's/ posts.

Again, Hello all... :)

PS: I live in Phoenix Arizona, actually San Tan Valley (but no one knows where that is but me...LOL)

Welcome, Larry! I hope you enjoy exploring all the pipes have to offer

"T"