Hello All

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perdurabo

Reaction score
Hello to All!

I love Va/Pers, Bur/Pers, and Rum/Pers. Right now, I'm smoking SG Cabbie's Mixture, checked out Jim's review, and wondered why I've not become a member of Brothers Of the Briar. Former lurker turned member. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the BoB, glad your a member now and no longer just lurking. If you have any questions just ask, a bunch of nice guys here that are also fairly knowledgeable. Hope to see more of you on here!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Welcome aboard Sir. You have made the leap and joined the most relaxed and knowledgeable pipe group I have yet to find. We come from all walks of life and geographic regions of the world. We have carvers, collectors, and historians. We have those who are new to the pipe and those for whom it has been a lifelong passion. And I am willing to bet that amongst all that there is not a brother or sister who will not do their utmost to answer any questions you may have. Or fail to strive to make you welcome! So pull up a chair, fire up a bowl of your finest and join the felllowship.

And a hearty welcome from me too! I don't think we've had a new member for a few weeks now so it's good to have you along!