Hello all!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handsome Dynamite

Reaction score
I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.

Welcome H.D. Sounds like you have a good start on a case of PAD. It's incurable! :twisted:

Nice to count you amongst our number HD. Buffalo Huh? Hope you don't have to go outside to smoke. I know I used to live in Syracuse.

SailorJack":o8zne9jd said:
Nice to count you amongst our number HD. Buffalo Huh? Hope you don't have to go outside to smoke. I know I used to live in Syracuse.
I actually do have to, which can be quiet cold and a large ordeal of getting ready.

Handsome Dynamite":auzxmfcf said:
I'm new here, but have been smoking pipes for a year, now. I'm 19 and a good amount of my money goes to pipes. I have ten pipes all together, but play favorites with four or five of them. I hail from Buffalo, NY.

Hello and Welcome from Syracuse!

You wouldn't happen to drive a Jeep do you?

dbreazeale":txzg6f5v said:
Handsome Dynamite":txzg6f5v said:

Nope, why do you ask.

Handsome Dynamite":d2hs6phr said:
dbreazeale":d2hs6phr said:
Handsome Dynamite":d2hs6phr said:

Nope, why do you ask.
A couple of months ago I was walking into the Tinder Box and a young guy in a Jeep honked and gave me the thumbs up. Just always wondered if the guy may be on one of the sites.

dbreazeale":8c84uvdz said:
Handsome Dynamite":8c84uvdz said:
dbreazeale":8c84uvdz said:
Handsome Dynamite":8c84uvdz said:

Nope, why do you ask.
A couple of months ago I was walking into the Tinder Box and a young guy in a Jeep honked and gave me the thumbs up. Just always wondered if the guy may be on one of the sites.
Nope wasn't me, I drive a black civic though and go to the Tinderbox once in a while, though.