Hello and aloha from DFW...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx_island_piper

Reaction score
Hello Community, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for letting me into the "Brothers of Briar". I'm from the Pacific island but live and raised in DFW. I just ordered my first set of pipes, MM Corn Cobs and Mr Brogs. Also Lane 1Q and Mississippi River tobacco. So excited l can't think straight. Until then, talk to ya'll later.

Welcome to the BoB forums brother! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Oh, you gonna have a good time, that's for sure.

You've come to the right place for good information and the best folks on the planet...welcome to the brotherhood!

:D What they said! Glad to have you and welcome aboard. :afro:

Welcome to BoB, and the hobby! (or is that 'lifestyle'? :scratch: )

"T"

Welcome to BoB! Put on your smoking jacket and stay a while.

Welcome, brother. Cobs are a good start. From there it gets very twisty.

Welcome. There are a few folks from DFW here. If you are ever on the south side of town check out Tobacco Cabana. They have the best selection on estate pipes I've seen in the area and the owner Jim prefers pipes to cigars. We just had a Pipe night there last night which without any advertising, and only 3 days planning attracted at least 14 people. It may become a monthly thing and Jim offered to make it an official pipe club if we want.

stapf":c81a91ko said:
Welcome.  There are a few folks from DFW here.  If you are ever on the south side of town check out Tobacco Cabana.  They have the best selection on estate pipes I've seen in the area and the owner Jim prefers pipes to cigars.  We just had a Pipe night there last night which without any advertising, and only 3 days planning attracted at least 14 people.  It may become a monthly thing and Jim offered to make it an official pipe club if we want.
i've only seen David there, never Jim. They seemed definitely more cigar oriented to me. Maybe it's the time of dy or who's in charge at the shop.