Hello and Hallo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinH

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm not totally new to pipe smoking, but am getting into it more. I have my German grandfather's pipes and a couple I've purchased myself. I have a Carolina Briar and a cheapy that I only use in emergencies, such when I actually have time to smoke a second bowl. My grandfather's pipes really need to be refurbished before I smoke them, I think. I have two metal pipes, a bavarian, a briar of some sort, and a leather pipe.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here, and I hope to get to know some of you. I live in Charlotte, NC and am thinking about taking my pipes to McCranies to have them look at them. If you have any suggestions on what I should do to make sure my grandfather's pipes fit for smoking, I'd love to hear your ideas.

Thanks! And I hope that all of you have a great new year. As we say in Germany, "Prost Neujahr!"

Martin

Welcome from another NC resident, just up the road in Cornelius

A late welcome to you.. For some reason I am not getting any new posts to this forum except what your smoking .. But better late than never.. :cheers:

For some reason I thought you'd been around longer than this...
Lol. I guess that's a sign you fit in pretty well.

Welcome to the group. You are fortunate in being close enough to McCranies to travel there much less know who they are.

Come back often!

Buddy