Hello Brothers from Livermore, CA!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattrhorn

Reaction score
I dug out a few of my Dads old pipes last year for deer season. I found them to be an excellent way to enjoy an after dinner BS session following our day of hunting. Well, I found out it was excellent after finding some good tobacco and good technique. I really enjoy the pipe and all it has to offer. The tobaccos were pouches from the smoke shop at first and they were rough. Tongue bite and sizzling smoke. Funky after tastes and a lot of tooth brushing and mouthwash after a lot of whiskey. Talk about morning breath!

A heavy year later and I am truly enjoying the hobby, art, craft, flavor and true relaxation of some fine smokes. I enjoy the differences and the tastes and the smoke and the flavors of the pipe tobacco and try to enjoy something new as often as possible.

I have been reading on this site for some time and others as well. I like the groups a d the discussions here and I hope to learn more and add to the fire. Here is to getting to know some of you. Here is to a Nightcap, new or aged for a year. Here is to good, local tobacco guys and the tobacco itself. Thanks for having me.

Folsom or Auburn or beyond? Passing through them all next week. Thanks!

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.:)
AJ

Welcome from Palo Alto! i travel to Modesto every two weeks for business and drive through Livermore to get there.

Hope you enjoy the forums and the hobby! come for a peninsula pipe club meeting, first sunday every month at Edwards Pipes in Los Altos. Worth the drive for sure!